More Than 70 Years of Delivering Outstanding Service in the Insurance Industry
It takes a dedicated team to keep up with the market and continually deliver superior service to our clients.
Please take a moment to read about the experience we have provided to our clients.
"We certainly appreciate the excellent 36-year relationship we have had with the Zervos family of companies. We look forward to continuing our association with them."
- Maureen Flanagan
VP, Comerica Bank
"Zervos is a leader & pioneer for the insurance and bonding needs of the construction industry. Their support has been immeasurable. Recently, Zervos Group introduced to us new classifications that enable us to earn substantial savings. They know their business and have proven it to us."
- Lester C. Gilbert
CEO, E. Gilbert & Sons, Inc.
"Based in Guelph, Ontario and operating in Canada and the United States, it is imperative that our agent can handle our needs in both countries as it is essential to our productivity. Zervos Group has facilitated us in meeting these expectations."
- Jori Pederson
Controller, TDI International
"In our business, we respond to a wide variety of environmental services needs of our clients on both a routine and emergency basis. Some of the environmental emergencies that we respond to can take us across the state, across the country, and sometimes even around the world, which makes our work very challenging in a number of different ways. Risk management in particular is very important to us in everything that we do. We often have to come up with creative approaches to solve our clients’ problems, which sometimes mean that we have to lean on our insurance agent for coverage questions or enhancements and this can happen at any time. With our long term relationship with our agent at Zervos Group, we know that we have the support we need, whenever we may need it, to successfully manage the risks that we face in serving our clients’ needs."
- Charles G. Usher
President of Marine Pollution Control Corporation
"The strength and success of any business can, in part, be measured by its durability. Through hard work and integrity, the Zervos Group has met the litmus test in terms of surviving and succeeding for many years in a very difficult and competitive industry."
- Robert A. Patzer
Executive Vice President of Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association (MITA)
Achievements and Awards
- The president of Zervos Group is also the president of CNA Pacer (Agency Advisory Council)
- Zervos Group has 1 of the 7 agents that sit on the CNA Construction Focus Agents (CFA) board
- Leading Writer in AIG’s Environmental Market in Michigan
- “Top Performer Award” with Hanover Insurance (Given for multiple years)
- Received the “Medallion Agent Award” from Zurich
- Received the “Premier Agent Award” through Progressive
- Listed as a “Valued Agency” Partner from GMAC Insurance
- "High Performance Agency" with CNA
- "Valued Agency" with Progressive
- "Star Producer" with Michigan Millers Insurance Company
- "Key Club Member" with Burns & Wilcox